Sunday, March 7, 2010

According to Sacks iconic profile of “blind musician” is substantiated. Most blinds are immensely sensitive to music. Blinds focus on more sounds an

According to Sacks iconic profile of “blind musician” is substantiated. Most blinds are immensely sensitive to music. Blinds focus on more sounds and all sorts of voices and music. I myself know a blind musician and I sang with him once. He is an amazing musician who can play the piano also. I don’t understand how he does it but he never messes up on the piano and he always sings in tune all the time. He sings with such heart and soul like he spends all day working on songs just to make sure they are perfect. People who are blind usually have perfect pitch and this an amazing talent that I wish I had as a singer. Sometimes I am jealous of blind musicians because it naturally comes to them and it is an amazing to see and hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment